Dotty Dot Dot Background





Friday, March 12, 2010

This Is It.

This is my blog. I've thought for weeks about what the title would be, what it would look like and what in the world I would write in it. It's not perfect just yet, but at least now it exists. In my 25 years of life I have started several journals to never have finished even one. I have remembered to write, forgotten, remembered and forgotten until that final chapter just stays forgotten. However, even in the journals that I have never finished, I look back and I see that I have learned, that I have grown and that I have somehow figured out just a little bit more about life. This is my new journal that hopefully will not have an end. It is my goal to not only learn about myself, but to share with you the things in life that I find most important and the little things that make my heart smile. I can't promise I will be interesting, funny, or clever, but I will attempt to share my life, my feelings, my passions, my hobbies, my favorite things and my dreams with my family, my friends and the world. Welcome to my life and the people and things that matter most in it.

1 comment:

  1. KP-Thanks for the accountability.


    *And gross-go kiss my sister.*

    ReplyDelete